Friday, February 18, 2011

What is the average cost of facial liposuction?

I look like a little kid, because my cheeks are very fat, but the rest of my body is not. $ 1,000,000 Liposuction costs vary depending on which method you choose to go with. Costs vary. There are various methods of liposuction to choose from. They include traditional liposuction (including the wet process), tumescent liposuction (including hydroliposculpture), and several generations of ultrasonic liposuction. Traditional liposuction is generally expensive, with higher complication and moderate improvement in the affected areas. Ultrasonic liposuction is best performed by experienced surgeons can still cause serious complications. Tumescent liposuction, the safest and most economical of all technologies, produces the most predictable results. Here in Arizona Lipo I specialize in tumescent liposuction, which is $ 3,000 for the first begin area. I would suggest that you contact a doctor in your area and have a consultation so that you can get an exact offers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment