Saturday, February 26, 2011

How much would liposuction cost for ME?

Well, I'm not indicating overweight. I just had a baby almost a year ago and unfortunately I lost the baby weight I can not, of course. I had several people tell me that the only way to get rid of this little "puppy" in the operation. I do not know much about it and there is enough information so hard to find. Sites that look, I must say that it costs several thousand dollars, but all the women I saw in the above and after pictures are overweight. I am 20 and I look forward to 125 pounds, I'm not great, and I know it. Remember that I do not want to lose weight, I'm just starting to get rid of this fat little baby. It does not cost so much, no? And what is a tummy tuck? Is it more or less? What should I consider? PLEASE. Do not tell me that I need, I'm not here for therapy or compliments. I'm just trying to find answers to questions I asked to find. For God's sake, if the extra fat you can not see why have a child? If you are pregnant, you will come back again would you do it again? I had the "puppy dog" after my son was in exactly your situation. I lost all my weight, but the dog was there. I had heard a plastic surgery and doc said it is very common. I had a very small dog, he could only do lipo on my lower abs. I did not have a full tuck. There is approximately $ 2,000 per seat ($ 2,000 for the lower abs, $ 2,000 for the top, etc.) It cost me $ 2000. I was 122 pounds when I had done it, so I know what you mean about not doing it for fat loss. I did it to get a better look my waist. I needed a size larger pants to wear through the doggie! Get rid of it made me more confident, so I got even better shape for it! Definitely worth it! I also got pregnant again the ad because it actually removes fat, did not return. A tummy tuck is very expensive because they are cut off extra skin and liposuction. Depends on the size of your dog is as I said, I just need lipo. Do not hesitate to contact me for more information! It could cost up to 5000 and started doing the same, but the doctor told me and told me that works well Lipozene lost all my weight after my baby, you have nothing to lose by trying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment