Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anybody with info. on cost of liposuction surgery for arms and thighs in any hospital in Agra, India?

I would be happy for a good hospital and economic in Agra, India. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Bimbo. Sorry, I have no fees to you. But I meant it is not a good idea. You see the body to store fat evenly throughout the body in fat cells, there are certainly some areas with more fat and some areas with less fat, depending on sex and hormones. Now, that liposuction is not that kills the cells. So let's say you have done for liposuction arms and legs. Now my legs and arms are thin due to lack of fat storage cells, but all other normal body cells to store fat so if dietary habits and lifestyle are the owner even elsewhere pick up further body fat when used to before. I hope you understand my point. The fat can not be used where there never had fat deposits in the body which means your body will be in the form of strange if you make no changes in lifestyle, you might have to sing along with the fat chin, belly, etc. Good luck! I hope you make the right decision. It is safer than cosmetic surgery in the United States? I heard that in countries like India, the procedures are much cheaper but much healthier .

0 comments:

Post a Comment