Thursday, March 3, 2011

What does liposuction cost? Generally speaking?

I am ashamed to ask, but I have an odd shaped thighs and even when I was at my thinnest (115 pounds at 5'4 ") I had shapeless trunk thighs. I laugh because I have thighs of my 7 months old. I ' is not in vain. I do not usually my hair professionally done, not much money on facial products, and not my nails. BUT, I want to wear shorts and feel better. I want my legs to match the overall body shape the rest of my body. Again, yes, I'm not proud that I would like to change the good old frame, but I do. To clarify, from what I understand and have experienced the inner thigh is not a place where you can target weight loss or a special tone when I tried, I lost weight in the leg, probably in equal proportions of approximately $ 2.5 -.$ 3K to my thighs done, depending on where you go and which usually costs about £ 1,550 - £ 5,000 if you have done in just one area, it costs around $ 2500-4500. jeezus that money can not do the job and ask your doctor what you could do a lot less or a bike or a gym.

0 comments:

Post a Comment