Friday, March 4, 2011

cost of liposuction or a tummy tuck?

I want to know how much is a tummy tuck. I want to get rid of a moderate amount of lower belly fat and love handles. So I would like to know how much is lipo or a tummy tuck in the area of San Francisco. I love the quick results of a tummy tuck, but not scarred, and I did not know about lipo suction had the same quick results. also how much would it cost all together to make a mother with a breast lift, butt lift and a tummy tuck or lipo? the part that I want to get rid of most, is the oblique muscles, I saw a video on You Tube was a girl was quick, but dramatic Lipo on their love handles while they are awake, she was even two, as long as they did and they went out of service when it was over and out of the house without hospital hospital and it was great! saw how much it would cost anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment